12 September 2006

The Third Battle Photo of the Week

Thanks to the San Jose Mercury News.
It's just an f.y.i.. Not a complete gloat. I don't want the guy to completely fail. I just don't want him to do better than the Saints. I don't want him to be another Jake. I don't know if I could take 3 former Saints QBs taking other teams to the Super Bowl. In case you forgot, Kerry Collins was the other one.
But, man, that wasn't his fault last night. That offensive line was truly offensive.

TAGS: , , , NFL

3 Comments:

At September 12, 2006 1:45 PM, Blogger JAMESEE-ST-SMILE said...

i like miami dolphins

 
At September 12, 2006 3:04 PM, Blogger oyster said...

Uh, I might go so far as to say that it wasn't "all" Brooks' fault. But, man, he looked bad too.

Watching him last nite, I didn't miss him a bit. (And I was a fairly big fan of his at one time.)

 
At September 13, 2006 11:53 AM, Blogger Meitrodt said...

My name is Jeffrey Meitrodt and I'm a reporter at the Times-Picayune. I'd like to talk to local residents about what they're doing to keep their sales taxes in Orleans Parish. I've seen several postings on this issue on this blog from Seymour D Fair, ashley, John Blutarsky and I'd like to talk to you for my story. I'm at jmeitrodt@timespicayune.com or you can call at 504-826-3497. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home