12 September 2006

The Third Battle Photo of the Week

Thanks to the San Jose Mercury News.
It's just an f.y.i.. Not a complete gloat. I don't want the guy to completely fail. I just don't want him to do better than the Saints. I don't want him to be another Jake. I don't know if I could take 3 former Saints QBs taking other teams to the Super Bowl. In case you forgot, Kerry Collins was the other one.
But, man, that wasn't his fault last night. That offensive line was truly offensive.

TAGS: , , , NFL

2 Comments:

At September 12, 2006 1:45 PM, Blogger CHIC-HANDSOME said...

i like miami dolphins

 
At September 12, 2006 3:04 PM, Blogger oyster said...

Uh, I might go so far as to say that it wasn't "all" Brooks' fault. But, man, he looked bad too.

Watching him last nite, I didn't miss him a bit. (And I was a fairly big fan of his at one time.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home