15 May 2006

New Orleans Saints Update: Reggie Bush at Mini-Camp



There he is. Reggie Bush in a Saints uniform. At least he's smiling now. And he has donated money to Holy Rosary school, and toured the Ninth Ward (saying it looked like a "war zone"). He's doing and saying the right things, even though our "friends" at ESPN keep saying that he "lost money" coming to New Orleans.

I have updated my 53-roster projections. The offense can be seen here, and the defense can be seen here. To summarize, I have removed Michael Bennett and Courtney Watson, and recalled Fred McAfee and Michael Lewis.

And you may recall my post about the Reggie Bush Conspiracy Theory. Well, this happened last week if you weren't paying attention. I'm still saying it's coincidence, but this is word-for-word the second step in the theory.

TAGS: New Orleans Katrina Saints , .

2 Comments:

At May 16, 2006 1:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't see Gleason making it as a special teams player?

 
At May 16, 2006 9:27 AM, Blogger Commish said...

Either Gleason or McAfee. I picked McAfee over Gleason because we have so many safeties ahead of him, and only 3 RBs on the probable roster.

I also hear that Chris Horn is a good special teams guy too. He could take his job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home