06 October 2006

Perception is Everything











C. Ray backs Dollar Bill. All I can do is sigh and shake my head.

http://www.nola.com/news/t-p/frontpage/index.ssf?/base/news-6/116011473578540.xml&coll=1


Perception is Everything. It doesn't matter what is or isn't true. All that matters is what people think. People think we have the most corrupt government in the nation down here. It doesn't matter if it's true or not and this doesn't help.

"I've told the congressman that since he supported me during the mayor's race, that I would reciprocate," Nagin said.

You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.

Business as usual down there in Louisiana.

1 Comments:

At October 06, 2006 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My first reaction this AM upon opening the old TP was "he must be out of his fucking mind!" Then I remembered it was C-Ray, the Special Man for outrageous political acts. And then I remembered that almost everyone C-Ray has backed in the past has lost. Think positive.
But then I read the garbage contract article and my mind was spinning again. Let's see: half the number of households, 2 pickups per week, 40% higher contract cost and a very inadequate city subsidy--and our rates won't rise???? And they won't produce any documents showing how this insane decision was reached???
There's a really bad smell coming out the mayor's office lately.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home