04 August 2006

WWL Eye on the Saints Blog

WWL TV currently has a Saints blog online with several new posts a day covering the latest developments as training camp continues up in Jackson.

I am soooo ready for the football season to begin--as I always am each August, but this year even more so as last year was a blur I'd soon rather forget. Those "home" Saints games in Baton Rouge--please erase that god awful experience from my memory. Those were dark, dark days.

Even the LSU season last year is a blur (and LSU only lost two games) with exception to the merciless beating of Miami 40-3 (which I savored every last moment of in person in Atlanta) at the Peach Bowl.


TAGS: Katrina, New Orleans, NOLA, New Orleans Saints, Saints, NFL, LSU

1 Comments:

At August 04, 2006 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that really was what the season was like last year for myself.i dont think i ever could have put it into words like that. thanks man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home