22 September 2006

Zaitoon!

The race for insurance commissioner is really giving me the red ass. All the two candidates that anyone has heard of can do is tell us why we shouldn't vote for the other guy. Well they will both be glad to know that I am listening to them and not voting for either one of them. I am going to vote for the one person in the race who has bothered to tell me why I should vote for him, S.B.A. Zaitoon. It's a real shame that no one will ever really get to hear what he has to say. He really makes a lot of sense. Unfortunately, that means he has no chance.

I'm voting for him and I hope all of you will consider doing the same.


http://www.2theadvocate.com/news/3816391.html

http://www.sulphurdailynews.com/articles/2006/09/22/news/news5.txt

1 Comments:

At September 30, 2006 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

unfortunately, i haven't heard anything about him until i read name in paper and googled -- i am going to vote for him because i am tired of the same old thing going down in our lovely state -- we really need to take a stand -- and take it NOW

 

Post a Comment

<< Home