19 December 2006

Mother Jones: The Highwaymen

Is our state going to fall for this sham? The I-49 Southern Extension perhaps? An expanded Earhart Expressway to the Airport? A third Causeway span--to Lacombe?

You know ICF International has done such a fantastic job with the LRA Road Home Program . . .

*this is my first post using the upgraded blogger. So far: No, sir. I didn't like it. Still quirky.

TAGS: Katrina, New Orleans, NOLA, Louisiana, I-49 Southern Extension, Earhart Expressway, Lake Pontchartrain Causeway, ICF International

2 Comments:

At December 20, 2006 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This would be spitting in Huey Long's face. I really don't think that Louisiana will make the idiotic decision that Indiana did.

 
At December 20, 2006 11:29 AM, Blogger Roux said...

Louisiana doesn't have many toll roads, a few bridges but I can't think of any roads. It sounds like these were toll roads prior to the sale.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home