14 February 2007

Expecting the Locusts Anytime Now.

I spent most of yesterday helping Seymour clean up the glass inside and outside of his house. There were broken windows in almost every room including his 6 month old daughters. Glass everywhere including Seymour's computer desk. I expect he may be down for a few days, his desk was covered.

We got all the windows covered to keep out the cold and a lot of the glass cleaned up. I expect they will be finding it for months to come. Power was restored to the home about 6:30 last night. All in the Fair family are safe and unharmed.

I'm sure Mr. Fair will be posting pictures and telling his story as soon as possible.

Mardi Gras rolls on..............myself and 3 other contributors to this site will be on Float 15 in the Krewe of Thoth. Neutral ground side in the front. We roll Sunday at 11:30 Look for us, we throw tons of stuff. Literally, we had to build a bigger float.

1 Comments:

At February 14, 2007 8:24 PM, Blogger I. D. Reilly said...

I think we are safe from locusts; poor levee design managed to flood out all of the larvae. Now the plague, that is a distinct possibility...

Hail Thoth!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home