13 February 2007

Don't Give Up...

When I woke up this morning at my "home away from home" in mid-America, I was frustrated to discover several inches of snow and a moderate winter storm. I thought I had it bad.

Then I went to my cell phone and noticed that one of my good friends, and fellow contributors to this blog, dropped me a text message saying that his home (which made it through KTMB relatively unscathed), was hit by the tornado that went through New Orleans this morning. He did let me know, however, that he and his family are okay.

I guess it could be worse.

Those of you who just got slapped in the face again, my thoughts go out to you. It just doesn't seem right. Keep the faith, and don't give up. Some of us still are concerned and care about you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home