01 June 2006

Who the Hell is Glenn Beck?/Keith Olbermann on Bill O'Reilly

I didn't know who this prick was until I accidentally stumbled upon him last night on CNN Headline News.

His "newsgirl" was feeding him stories, a-la Robin Quivers and Howard Stern. So she was giving him the softballs he could knock out the park. The last story she gave him last night was about how the City of New Orleans is sinking. So what does he do after the story is over? He goes into the "YOU SEE?????????? I'VE BEEN QUESTIONING ALL ALONG WHY WE SHOULD HELP NEW ORLEANS. AND NOW WE HAVE PROOF THAT THE CITY IS SINKING! YOU SEE????????????????" rant.

I'll give you a reason, Glenn Beck: BECAUSE IT'S F&%KING AMERICA, you stupid asshole.


In other media content unrelated to New Orleans, I caught this Keith Olbermann tirade last night on "Countdown." I've considered him a friend of the cause since his "City of Louisiana" rant 9 months ago. Now check out how he attacked Bill O'Reilly tonight.

UPDATE: Olbermann/Countdown link fixed.

TAGS: Katrina, New Orleans, NOLA, Flooding, Olbermann, O'Reilly

2 Comments:

At June 02, 2006 5:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your olbermann links are off...

 
At June 02, 2006 6:56 AM, Blogger John Peltier said...

Olbermann rocks.

And I'll keep my eyes out for Beck at the local grocery store, I'd love to give him my two cents.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home