31 March 2006

League of Women Voters of New Orleans Spring 2006 Election Guide

http://www.lwvno.org/ElectionGuide.html

I stumbled across this site yesterday. The League of Women Voters of New Orleans Spring 2006 Election Guide provides a thorough list of all the candidates including their biographies, but more importantly includes a Q&A with each candidate asking four questions relevant to the contested office. This is the best listing and information concerning each race that I've seen online.

Another helpful resource on the site is the list of Orleans Parish polling locations for the upcoming election. My normal voting location was not physically effected by the floodwaters, but happens to be one of the public schools yet to re-open. I just assumed I was to vote in the normal place, but after consulting this list I learn that my precinct's polling place has been moved to Lusher School.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home