14 January 2007

Thank You, Saints. Thank You, Deuce

This is one of the happiest sports-related nights of my life. We just keep erasing the "you've never..." statements we always heard.

And Deuce McAllister now belongs in the Saints stratosphere usually reserved for only Archie Manning. His heart and soul carried the team tonight. Add the concern he has for this city and his charity efforts, and he's earned the respect and admiration of us all.

Not bad for an Ole Miss guy.

More tomorrow. I just had to get my thanks to Deuce out tonight. I'm sure you understand.

2 Comments:

At January 14, 2007 12:16 PM, Blogger Roux said...

What a game..... My wife now officially knows I'm a nut. Jumping around the den last night as if I was at the game.

Deuce!Deuce!Deuce!Deuce!Deuce!

Talk about carrying the pile.

 
At January 14, 2007 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who could have imagined this. How sweet it is!!! Hopefully the seahawks win and we can continue slaying birds!!!! REGGIE!REGGIE!REGGIE!
DOOOOOOOOOOOOCE! DOOOOOOOOOCE!

GEUAX SAINTS!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home